1. Coal pollution - Burning coal are cause of smog. acid rain and air pollution.
Ex. NItrogen oxides (NOx) - Nox pollution causes ground level ozone, or somg, which can burn lung tissue.
2. Greenhouse effect - Increases in the different greenhouse gases have other effects apart from global warming including ocean acidification, smog pollution, ozone depletion as well as changes to plant growth and nutrition levels.
3.Global warming occurs when carbon dioxide and other air pollutants and greenhouse gasses collect in the atmosphere and absorb sunlight and solar radiation that have bounced off the earth’s surface. Greengouse effects trap the heat and cause the planet to get hotter.
In 2016 I have a good life's time with my family and friends. I went to maknoi camp and it made my life better and This year, I will do lots of homework, harder and harder to make my life easier. Also my add sci. grade, I planned to finish my unit 11 English too.
1. Describe how the ball rolls off the ramp at each height - discuss the effect of bouncing or other factors.
At high height the ball bouncing more than low height.
2. Discuss what is the fastest speed reached and any factors that could improve this.
Fastest speed is at 4 sec. and because the ball rolls off the ramp at 20 cm.
3. Does the ball travel in a straight line, why or why not ?
No it doesn't
Ramp isn't straight and so do it